여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽, 씨엠립)

하늘 No.179 [연작] 4743
여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image

[Aoife Clancy] There Is Hope  

여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽, 씨엠립)
여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image

여행자가 된다는 것 내가 여기에서 풍경들과 이곳 사람들을 "구경"하듯 이곳의 사람들에게는 내가 "구경 거리"이다. 그들에게 보이는 나는 손 한번 내미는 것으로 가족이 며칠을 먹고 살 수 있는 돈이 생기는 돈벌이 거리일지도 모르겠다. 하지만 내가 이들 앞에서 입가에 웃음 지으면 이들 역시 나를 그들과 같은 인간임을 인정해 주는 친근한 웃음을 보낸다. 걸어다니는 지갑에서 함께 웃음을 나눌 수 있는 같은 사람으로 나를 인정하는데 필요한 시간은 시선을 맞추기 위해 눈동자를 움직이는 정도만 필요할 뿐이다. 여행 내내 그들이 나를 향해 보내는 그 순수했던 웃음을 한 컷도 제대로 찍지 못했다. 나 역시 그들을 향해 답례로 웃어주느라 카메라를 들 시간이 미처 없었다. 나는 사진에 매달리는 관광객이 되기보다는 여유로운 여행자가 되기를 선택했다.
- 하늘의 세상을 보는 마음 - No. A1 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. A2 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. A3 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B1 * 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B2 * 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B3 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B4 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B5 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B6 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B7 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. B8 * 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. C1 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. C2 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. C3 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. D1 * 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. D2 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. D3 * 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. D4 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image No. D5 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image [Aoife Clancy] There Is Hope (from Silvery Moon) 여행자가 된다는 것 (톤레삽,씨엠립) Photo-Image https://youtu.be/teoljREqpXc
Like crystal crashing on a stone floor All the plans lie shattered now But glass shards tempered in a healing fire Can take another shape somehow People say that its too late now The time to change has come and gone But I believe there is hope now Hope to change and carry on and carry on Behind wire fences and by concrete walls Among the rubble flowers still thrive They stretch their heads up to the sunlight Determined always to survive People say that its too late now The time to change has come and gone But I believe there is hope now Hope to change and carry on and carry on The preacher is quick to quote the bible But very slow to change his heart The words that should bring us together Are used to keep us all apart People say that its too late now The time to change has come and gone But I believe there is hope now Hope to change and carry on and carry on History books are filled with stories That tell us when but never why And though we can’t find all the answers We still can keep the hope alive People say that its too late now The time to change has come and gone But I believe there is hope now Hope to change and carry on and carry on

https://skymoon.info/a/PhotoEssay/179  

요구 받기 전에 먼저 충고하지 말라 [에라스무스]

4,702  158 

아픔이 일년을 지날때 (대구지하철역사고)

4,653  367