가을은
깊이 바라보노라면,
생명의 탄생과
탄생으로 인한 최초의 이별과
세상의 첫 번째 그리움을 품고 있다.

그리고 겨울이 시작되는 시간이다.

---
* The autumn of that year 1

The red persimmon tree looking at the blue autumn sky has an old friend who was with it.

The autumn trees, which now have to shed their leaves, are still unable to break up with them.

The slender grass leaves may envy the ever-green bamboo, but the bamboo may wish for a tree with seeds.

If It is seen deeply, autumn harbors the birth of life, the first separation due to birth, and the first longing of the world.

And it is time for winter to begin.

- 하늘의 세상을 보는 마음 -

No.1 파란 가을 하늘을 바라보는 붉은 감나무에게는 The red persimmon tree looking at the blue autumn sky

그 해의 가을 (The autumn of that year) 1 Photo-Image

No.2 함께 했던 오랜 친구가 있다. has an old friend who was with it.

No.3 이제 잎사귀를 떨궈 내야 하는 가을 나무는 The autumn trees, which now have to shed their leaves,

No.4 아직도 자신의 잎새와 헤어지지 못하고 있다. are still unable to break up with them.

No.5 가녀린 잔디잎들은 The slender grass leaves

No.6 언제나 푸른 대나무가 부러울지도 모르겠지만 may always envy the green bamboo,

No.7 대나무는 씨앗을 품은 나무를 바랄지도 모를 일이다. but the bamboo may wish for a tree with seeds.

No.8 가을은

No.9 깊이 바라보노라면 If It is seen deeply,

No.10 생명의 탄생과 autumn harbors the birth of life,

No.11 탄생으로 인한 최초의 이별과 the first separation due to birth,

No.12 그리고 세상의 첫 번째 그리움을 and the first longing of the world.

No.13 품고 있다.

No.14 그리고 겨울이 시작되는 시간이다. And it is time for winter to begin.

Photography : 하늘 Edited, Arranged, Produced : 하늘 2002.11.16 화원 마비정, 남평문씨 세거지, 용연사 Canon EOS D60 Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS SkyMoon.info 그 해의 가을 (The autumn of that year) 1 Photo-Image
[Roch Voisine] Am I Wrong (I'll Always Be There) 그 해의 가을 (The autumn of that year) 1 Photo-Image https://youtu.be/r7FKcbJqzx4
For Mary-Jane Most every night I played The same old song that lingered on for days 메리-제인을 위해 난 거의 매일 밤마다 며칠 동안 머릿속에 남아 있었던 똑같은 옛 노래를 연주했어요 For Mary-Ann Her friends all gone I stayed And through the night I held her tight and prayed 메리-앤을 위해 그녀의 친구들 모두 떠났고, 난 남아서 밤새도록 그녀를 꼭 안고 기도했어요 Am I wrong Cause I didn't have the strength to carry on Cause I never looked behind me, I was gone And all that I could do was write their song Am I right To share a part of them into the light For telling you and standing here in white My memories are haunting me tonight 내 잘못인가요? 계속할 힘이 없었으니 뒤돌아보지 않고 떠났으니 할 수 있는 일이라고는 그들의 노래를 쓰는 것뿐... 내가 맞는 걸까요? 그 일부를 빛에서 함께 나누는 게... 여기 흰 빛에서 당신에게 말하며 서 있으니 오늘 밤 내 추억이 머릿속에서 떠나지 않고 있어요 For Mary-Line For weeks on end I tried To fold my world and keep her pearl inside 메릴-린을 위해 몇 주 동안 계속 애썼어요 내 세상을 접고 그녀의 소중한 마음을 지키려고 For Mary-Lou I caught the moon last night She never came but who's to blame I lied 메릴-루를 위해 어젯밤 달을 땄어요 그녀는 오지 않았지만 내가 거짓말했던 게 누구 탓이겠어요? Am I wrong Cause I didn't have the strength to carry on Cause I never looked behind me, I was gone And all that I could do was write their song Am I right To share a part of them into the light For telling you and standing here in white My memories are haunting me tonight 내 잘못인가요? 계속 나아갈 힘이 없었으니 뒤돌아보지 않고 떠났으니 할 수 있는 일이라고는 그들의 노래를 쓰는 것뿐... 내가 맞는 걸까요? 그 일부를 빛에서 함께 나누는 게... 여긴 흰 빛에서 당신에게 말하며 서 있으니 오늘 밤 내 추억이 머릿속에서 떠나지 않고 있어요 Am I right To share a part of them into the light For telling you and standing right here tonight 내가 맞는 걸까요? 그 일부를 빛에서 함께 나누는 게... 오늘 밤 당신에게 말하며 바로 여기 서 있으니...
https://youtu.be/DbGB9Gw5CyQ
- 프랑스어 : Dites-moi (말해 줘요) - Pour Marie-Jeanne Ma courtisane si tendre Moi je chantais Tout ce qu'elle voulait entendre 마리-잔을 위해 너무나 다정한 내 코르티잔 (중세 프랑스의 왕, 귀족의 정부) 그녀가 듣고 싶어했던 모든 곡을 노래했어요 Pour Mary-Anne J'ouvrais mon âme sans gêne Y'a si longtemps J'avais vingt ans à peine 마리-안을 위해 거리낌 없이 내 마음을 열었어요 아주 오래 전 내가 겨우 20살이었을 때 Dites-moi Si j'ai le droit de vous livrer mon coeur Ces rêves en moi qui sont aussi les leurs Ces jours de pluie et ces nuits de bonheur Dites-moi Si j'ai eu tort de les mettre en lumière Puisqu'on ne peut jamais revenir en arrière Mes souvenirs ce soir sont doux-amers 말해 줘요 당신에게 내 마음을 털어놓을 권리가 있는지... 또한 그들의 것인 내 마음속 꿈을... 비 오는 날과 행복한 밤을... 말해 줘요 그런 감정을 드러내는 것이 잘못됐는지 되돌아갈 수 없으니 오늘 저녁 내 추억은 달콤씁쓸하군요 Pour Marilyn Que j'imagine revoir Dans son grand lit qù j'ai dormir un soir 내가 어느 날 저녁 잠자는 큰 침대에서 다시 만나길 상상하는 마릴린을 위해 Pour Mary-Lou Que j'aime à tout jamais J'en ai trop dit et j'ai menti je sais 내가 영원히 사랑하는 마릴-루를 위해 내가 지나치게 말했고, 거짓말 했다는 걸 알아요 Dites-moi Si j'ai le droit de vous livrer mon coeur Ces rêves en moi qui sont aussi les leurs Ces jours de pluie et ces nuits de bonheur Dites-moi Si j'ai eu tort de les mettre en lumière Puisqu'on ne peut jamais revenir en arrière Mes souvenirs ce soir sont doux-amers 말해 줘요 당신에게 내 마음을 털어놓을 권리가 있는지 또한 그들의 것인 내 마음속 꿈을... 비 오는 날과 행복한 밤을... 말해 줘요 그런 감정을 드러내는 것이 잘못됐는지 되돌아갈 수 없으니 오늘 저녁 내 추억은 달콤씁쓸하군요 Dites-moi Si j'ai eu tort de chanter leurs histoires De prendre le droit de tout vous raconter ce soir 말해 줘요 그런 이야기를 노래하는 게 잘못됐는지... 오늘 저녁 당신에게 모든 걸 얘기할 권리를 얻는 게 잘못됐는지...

https://skymoon.info/a/PhotoEssay/20  

눈오는 강물을 바라본다. 아렴풋한 꿈속이듯 오랫동안 내 이렇게 있었다 [김남조-오늘]
  2 Comments
하늘 01.12 02:13  
Ana Neves
Beautiful pictures

Ljubica Boroša
Beautiful text about autumn and autumn pictures!

Donna St Pierre
Beautiful and thought-provoking Autumn poem with gorgeous images accompanying it Sky! Have a lovely day my friend

Domenico Mazzaglia
Very beautiful

Chie Kawasaki
Thank you for sharing your beautiful autumnal images and poem......I really feel your love toward nature through them!

전인숙
그러네요 공감합니다 우리들의 마음일지도 모르겠습니다 멋집니다

Sky Moon
전인숙 공감해 주셔서 감사합니다.
다른 계절도 그렇겠지만 가을 풍경은 보다보면 많은 이야기들이 있는 것 같아 벤취에 앉아 가만히 바라보길 즐기곤 합니다.

Giampiero Portone
Stupende
멋져요

Pedro Ponce Blanco
Beautiful..!!

Fabelyne Line
Sublime vos photos

---
Endla Holm
Silver leaves,amazing

Елена Быкова
Нежность и красота!