하지만
질문이 없다면
답은 어디에도 있을 수 없습니다.

그러니
답을 정하고서
질문을 구하면
답과 질문 모두 잃을지도 모릅니다.
Answer and question

There may be an unanswered question somewhere.
But without the question, the answer can not be anywhere.
So if you choose an answer before a question, you may lose both the answer and the question.

- 하늘의 세상을 보는 마음 -

No. A1
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. A2
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. B1
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. B2
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. B3
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. B4
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. C1
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. C2
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. C3
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. D1
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. D2
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. D3
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E1
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E2
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E3
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E4
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E5
답과 질문 Photo-Image

No. E6 *
답과 질문 Photo-Image

Photography : 하늘 Edited, Arranged, Produced : 하늘 2022.12.03 태안 안면도, 간월암 Sony A7II Leica M Summilux 35mm f/1.4 Titan [Special Thanks] Muni, EunH, 윤슬 : 즐거운 출사였습니다 SkyMoon.info 답과 질문 Photo-Image
[Connie Dover] My Dearest Dear (The Border of Heaven) 답과 질문 Photo-Image https://youtu.be/GyHogO6X-9Y
My Dearest dear, the time is near when I and you must part And no one knows the inner grief of my poor aching heart Or what I suffer for your sake, for the one I love so dear I wish that I could go with you or you could tarry here I wish my heart were made of glass, that in it I might behold Your name in secret I would write letters of bright gold Your name in secret I would write, pray believe me when I say You are the one that I love best until my dying day Mo gra thu, a stoirin (I love you, my Darling) And when you're on some distant shore think on your absent friend And when the wind blows high and clear, a line or two pray send And when the wind blows high and clear, pray send it, love, to me That I may know by your hand write how times have gone with thee My dearest dear, the time is near when you and I must part And no one knows the inner grief of my poor aching heart Or what I suffer for your sake, for the one I love so dear I wish that I could go with you or you could tarry here

https://skymoon.info/a/PhotoEssay/487  

나는 기억 위을 걷고 있다 기억은 시간을 지나쳐가고 나는 걷고 있지만 그렇게 서 있다 [하늘-기억의 길]
  1 Comments
하늘 01.11 06:49  
Mini Cellist
근데 우리네인간들은 거의 답을정하고 질문을구하죠.
저를 포함해서..
그래서 이기적이고 나약한가봅니다
주말 잘보내세요 작가님.

Sky Moon
이정민 전적으로 동감입니다. 정민님이 말씀하신 이기적이고 나약한 인간에 제가 제일 먼저 포함 되어야 할 것 같습니다. ^^
제게 사진은 일상과 생각을 정리하는 노트나 일기, 거울 같은 존재입니다.
사진이나 글들은 대부분 저 자신에 대한 이야기였습니다.
얼마전 우연찮게 함께 출사 할 사진 동료분이 생겼는데 그날따라 날씨도 춥고 촬영할만한 장면이 맹맹해서 구름이 좀 더 있었으면... 해가 쨍하게 비췄으면... 저기 저런 게 있었으면.. 하면서 맘속으로 아쉬워한 적이 있었습니다.
찍을 사진을 정해 놓고 풍경을 찾아다닌 셈이었죠.
집에 돌아와서 사진을 정리하면서 '풍경이 먼저고 사진이 그 다음이다' 라는 생각이 들었습니다. 다만 좀 없어 보여 그럴 듯하게 써본다고 쓴 것이 위의 본문이었습니다 ^^;;
사진뿐만 아니라 나중에라도 살면서 또 그런 실수를 하게 되겠지만 그때는 지금 적은 글이 생각이라도 나길 바라는 마음도 있었습니다.
있는 그대로 세상을 보는 것이 맞다는 걸 알면서도 현실에선 쉽지 않은 일일테니까요..
언제나 좋게 봐주시는 눈길에 고마움을 깊이 느낍니다. 감사합니다.
쌀쌀한 날씨가 되었네요. 다니실 때 빙판 조심하시고 즐거운 주말 되세요~ ^^